The Research Office aims to conduct academic research. The Office is comprised of the Head of Research and faculty members with a recognized background in research and extensive academic experience. The College provides the infrastructure to support the researchers, faculty and students.
Functions of the Research Office:
- Designs and supports teams of researchers in conducting research
- Supports the research activities and coordinates all research
- Prepares and submits research proposals to National and European funding Programmes
- Applies new research findings to Programmes of study
- Engages faculty, personnel and students in research activities and projects
- Publishes the research findings in international journals with peer-reviewing systems, international conferences, conference minutes and other publications