Ctl Eurocollege is organizing an excursion to Paphos on Tuesday the 19th of June 2018.
- Those interested should give their name at reception by 13:00 hours on Friday the 15th of June.
- A minimum number of 20 participants is required.
- The trip starts from CTL premises at 08:30.
- Students should make their own arrangements for food and water.
- We will park next to the harbour leaving students free to visit the city and the tourist area.
- If you are interested in going on short cruise in a Glass Bottom Boat the cost is €10.00. We must have your payment in order to make a reservation, otherwise you can buy on the spot in Paphos, but there is always the risk that the boat will be full and you stay behind.
- The cruise starts at 12:30 and finishes at 14:00. Those interested in swimming should bring swimming suits and a towel.
- At 16:00 we meet by the bus and return to Limassol.
For further information, see the Student Welfare & Activities Officer.