- ONLINE TRADING CURRENCIES & DERIVATIVES
- ONLINE TRADING PLATFORMS
INTERFACE AND INVESTMENT ACTIVITY
- CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES AND WALLETS
- RISK MANAGEMENT IN ONLINE TRADING
- People who relate to Financial Services and Brokers
- People interested in Online Investments and Trading
- Students, Employed, Unemployed, Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Investors
The purpose of the programme
This powerful educational program aims to offer a complete knowledge package solution to students, helping them to develop knowledge and skills that will allow them to succeed in the related financial services industry either by making substantial return/profit or by career advancement.
Targets/Goals of the Programme
Upon completion of the program, the attendees will be in the position to
Learning Area: Knowledge
- To relate the new knowledge, they acquired with their field of work.
- To name the types of transaction costs associated with online trading activity.
- To describe how traders are able to place trades through the online trading platforms.
- To understand and name the main risks involved when trading online.
Learning Area: Skills
- To be able to verify and reconcile reports.
- To be able to read and apply indices and metrics of trading performance.
- To be able to place trades responsibly if they are on the path of becoming online traders.
- To be able to apply the knowledge regarding the flow of revenue in their field of work.
Learning Area: Attitudes
- To be able to accept losses as part of the investment process.
- To be able to present the wrong investment decisions with examples.
Trainer: Marios C. Kyriakou