Ctl Eurocollege is organizing an excursion to the Troodos Mountains on Tuesday 03 April 2018.
- Those interested should give their name at reception by 13:00 hours on Friday the 30th of March 2018.
- A minimum number of 20 participants is required.
- The trip starts from CTL premises at 08:30.
- If there is snow, we will go to the ski slope and spend our time there. Otherwise, we will visit Troodos Square and then take a lunch break in Platres village.
- If we still have time, we will visit the village of Omodos. We recommend that you take a stroll around the village and visit the Holy Cross Monastery.
- At 16:00 we meet by the bus to make our return in Limassol.
- Warm clothes, strong shoes and an umbrella or waterproof clothes are advisable.
- Participants should make their own arrangements for food but we can arrange for food in a local tavern if students prefer.
For more information see the Student Welfare & Activities officer.