The Head of Research together with the Research Committee are responsible for forming the Research Strategy. They are responsible for:
- Developing strategic direction of research within the College.
- Targeting to high quality of research by CTL Eurocollege.
- Facilitating growth of research activity in the faculty, including developing mechanisms and targets to achieve this.
- Organizing training seminars and staff development activities to strengthen faculty’s research skills.
- Setting targets, at the college level, for publications in high ranked journals.
- Developing and coordinating strategies for maximizing the faculty’s success in publishing in high ranked journals.
External Research Funding
- Guiding faculty on EU research proposal preparation and submission.
- Maintaining and disseminating current information about relevant EU/government external research funding opportunities.
- Developing and coordinating strategies for maximizing the faculty’s success in gaining external research funding.
- Increasing of local, national and international research collaborations.
- Developing networks for EU funding proposals.
- Pursuing collaborations with top international scholars for research publications.
- Interacting with industry, government, professionals and the wider community on all research matters and promote faculty research activities to external stakeholders.
- Chairing conferences and research seminars of the college.
- Supporting the participation of faculty members in international conferences