The Erasmus+ Committee aims to design a strategy for the Ctl Eurocollege and its Erasmus+ programme. The committee evaluates the progress of the programme and makes suggestions to management.
The objectives of the Committee:
- To develop the Erasmus+ strategy.
- To evaluate the progress of strategy implementation.
- To expand the collaboration with other Higher Education Institutions providing the opportunity to improve the quality of its programmes.
- To provide opportunities to exchange knowledge and practices with colleagues from other Institutions regarding teaching methods, technology and other good practices.
- To provide learning and teaching opportunities to students, faculty and staff.
- To strengthen the Institution’s attempt to achieve its aim in accordance with its social contribution to produce highly qualified students/staff.
- To provide to participants the opportunity to meet people from various cultures and backgrounds so as to respect uniqueness in others and foster a spirit of acceptance regardless of their perceived characteristics.
- To support the Institution’s mission to empower students in achieving their goals by providing excellent educational and transfer opportunities.
- To design projects with selected partners.
- To publish articles and papers in academic journals.
- To inform the faculty, students and the public about the Erasmus+ activities.
Functions of the Committee:
- To prepare the process of selection of candidates to participate in the Erasmus+ programme.
- To monitor and ensure the transparency of the selection process.
- To evaluate the eligibility of candidates.
- To ensure that all required agreements and documents are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- To safeguard that all required information regarding travelling and culture is passed on to the participants to ensure the successful completion of their mobility.
- To provide academic record containing full, accurate information regarding their achievements at the end of the mobility period.
- To exchange ideas and suggestions with committee members, academics and experts of different fields.
- To promote the Erasmus+ programme to the college and society.
- To involve students and faculty in Erasmus+ projects that will be beneficial for the participants, the college and society.
The Erasmus+ Committee is comprised of the following members:
- The Erasmus+ Coordinator
- The Finance & Administration Director
- The Academic Dean
- One member of the Faculty Staff
- One member of the Administration
The committee strives to secure the integrity, transparency and fairness of the Erasmus+ programme.