The Erasmus+ Committee aims to design a strategy for the Ctl Eurocollege and its Erasmus+ programme. The committee evaluates the progress of the programme and makes suggestions to management.
The objectives of the Committee:
- To develop the Erasmus+ strategy.
- To evaluate the progress of strategy implementation.
- To encourage collaboration with Higher Education Institutions, public and private organizations.
- To inform the faculty, students and the public about the Erasmus+ activities.
Functions of the Committee:
- To prepare the process of selection of candidates to participate in the Erasmus+ programme.
- To monitor and ensure the transparency of the selection process.
- To exchange ideas and suggestions with committee members, academics and experts of different fields.
- To promote the Erasmus+ programme to the college and society.
- To involve students and faculty in Erasmus+ projects that will be beneficial for the participants, the college and society.
- To provide incentives and recognition to the students and faculty that engage in the Erasmus+ programme.
The Erasmus+ Committee is comprised of the following members:
- The Erasmus+ Coordinator
- The Finance & Administration Director
- The Academic Dean
- One member of the Faculty Staff
- One member of the Administration
The committee strives to secure the integrity, transparency and fairness of the Erasmus+ programme.