CTL Eurocollege is organizing an excursion to Troodos on Friday the 13th March 2020.
- Those interested should give their names at reception by 13:00 hours on Wednesday the 11th of March.
- A minimum number of 20 participants is required.
- The trip starts from CTL premises at 09:00, so be here as from 08:30.
- We will visit Troodos Square for half hour and then go to Platres. From there we will trek along a three-kilometre-long nature trail to Caledonia Water Fall.
- After we finish, the bus will drop you off in Omodos village car park, leaving students free to visit the village and the local monastery.
- Students should make their own arrangements for food and drink (no alcohol is allowed) or they can eat in a local tavern.
- At 15:30 we meet by the bus in the car park and return to Limassol.
- Warm clothes and strong shoes are advisable. If its raining, take an umbrella or waterproof clothes.
- Please check the weather forecast for Troodos on the Internet.
For further information, see the Student Welfare & Activities Officer.