George Antoniades graduated from the University of Akron (OH USA) in 2002 with a B.Sc. in Business Administration/Marketing Management. In 2005 he pursued a post graduate diploma in operations management. Mr. Antoniades strongly believes in non-stop learning and contributing to education, and for that he is currently pursuing a PhD in business administration at the European University of Cyprus. His focus of research is in consumer behavior. Mr. Antoniades has gained hands-on experience in the business field. Among others he has worked as a marketing manager for a developing company, merchandising officer for a telecommunications company and sales manager for a wholesaler. In 2008 he got involved in higher education. Since then, he has lectured a variety of business courses for educational institutions based in Cyprus and the United Kingdom. Finally, he joined the CTL Eurocollege in 2014 where he dedicates himself to the delivery of high quality education.
2018-Current: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD Candidate)/Business Administration European University Cyprus (Nicosia, Cyprus)
2004 – 2005: Post Graduate Diploma in Management / Operations Management Mediterranean Institute of Management (Nicosia, Cyprus)
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Marketing Management The University of Akron (Ohio, USA)
2014-Current Lecturer/Programme coordinator (Marketing and Public Relations 2year Diploma) – CTL EUROCOLLEGE, (Limassol)
2008-2013 Lecturer/ Internal Verifier – Intercollege, (Limassol-Larnaca)
2007-2008 Merchandising Officer – PrimeTel PLC, (Limassol)
2005 – 2007 Marketing Manager - Palatino Developments Ltd, (Limassol)
Conference proceedings of abstracts and papers
1. Title: The Relation of Stress Management and Leadership Effectiveness in the Hotel Industry of Cyprus.
Journal: EuroMed Academy of Business, September 2019
Conference: Twelfth Annual EuroMed Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece, EUROPE
Accepted for Presentation and Publication at the Twelfth Annual ISI Conference Proceedings of the
EuroMed Academy of Business 2019
2. Title: The Role of Stress Management in Managerial Decision Making: Cyprus Hotel
Journal: EKA University of Applied Sciences Journal, April 2019
Conference: Emerging Trends in Economics, Culture and Humanities, Riga, LATVIA
Accepted for Presentation and Publication at the Conference Proceedings of the
International Scientific Conference (etECH2019)
3. Title: The Impact of Stress Management on Leadership Effectiveness in the Hotel Industry of Cyprus.
Journal: The Market: International Journal of Business, April 2019
Conference: Second Annual Conference of the Cyprus Centre for Business Research, Limassol, CYPRUS
Accepted for Presentation and Publication at the Second Annual Conference Proceedings of the
International CIM Conference 2019
1. Antoniades, G. (2019). Οι νέοι αρνούνται το Facebook. Eurokerdos business magazine, [Online]. Available at: http://www.eurokerdos.com/oi-neoi-arnoyntai-to-facebook/ [Accessed: 6 April 2019].
2. Antoniades, G. (2019). Does Brexit have a positive effect on Cyprus? Eurokerdos business magazine, [Online]. Available at: http://www.eurokerdos.com/does-brexit-have-a-p/ [Accessed: 7 February 2019].
1. Ekonomikas un kulturas augstskola (EKA) Riga, LATVIA April 2019
International Scientific Conference (etECH2019), Emerging Trends in Economics, Culture and Humanities.
2. Cyprus Institute of Marketing (CIM)Limassol, CYPRUS April 2019
Second Annual Conference of the Cyprus Centre for Business Research, Re-Inventing Tourism.
PROFESSIONAL AND ACADEMIC MEMBERSHIPS
1. Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Global affiliate member